If you ask Apple for iphone repairs, the cost of repairing a broken iPhone screen is around $200 but if you visit our local iphone repair cleveland vendor the price can be substantially less. However, at this price you will be better off buying a new iPhone; as a result phones are discarded by their owners.
So if you cannot spend that amount of money what are other options? You cannot just throwaway your phone because it plays such an important part in life. Don’t worry because there is a perfect solution available for you in the form of iphone repair kit. These kits can be installed without any need of training, and have all the tools needed for iPhone repair Cleveland. However, if you don’t have time you can always call iphone screen repair Cleveland Ohio service. They will fix your phone in no time.
Once you have bought your kit, and it has arrived, now prepare yourself for the installation by backing up all your important files. To start repairs you will need few tools such as a tweezers, suction cup, Q-tips and alcohol for swabbing, a thin razor blade, and a Philips screw driver.
Steps to Perform iPhone Repair
· First, lay phone on a clean flat surface, its back should be facing you.
· There are two screws close to the USB connectors, unscrew them.
· Now, you need to remove the screen with the help of a scraping tool. If you don’t have a scraping tool, a thin blade is a very good substitute.
· Then carefully lift the screen using suction cup.
· Now find two flaps holding both the phone and screen, and lift them.
· After that you will find six more similar screws, remove them also.
· Finally lift the LCD from the glass and remove any broken pieces by swabbing it with Q-to.
· Once you have done that, you can place the new screen and work your way back till the phone is all set.
There are many iPhone repair kits available online on eBay and Amazon that cost under $12. All these kits will not work; make sure you are buying the right kit for your model because they are non-refundable and irreplaceable. For Example 3G and 3GS will need different kits. Even though both their screen sizes are the same but the difference is in the electronic connectors behind the glass. Also don’t be fooled by the expensive price tags of some kits that are available in the market for $65. These expensive kits and the $12 kits will both just the same way so why pay extra.